- Sponsor your family
- Skilled Worker: Immigrate based on experience / education
- Canadian Experience Class / based on work or studies
- Immigration and HIV or other medical conditions
- Self-employed: based on your creative or cultural business
- Apply to stay on Humanitarian and Compassionate grounds
- Challenge refused applications through appeals / judicial reviews
- Seeking protection in Canada
- Come to Canada - visit, work, study
- Ovum and Sperm Donor Contracts
- Surrogacy and Gestational Carriage Agreements
- Fertility Law
- Declarations of Parentage
Jordan Battista LLP is a multiservice firm specializing in all aspects of
family law, immigration,
real estate and wills and estates
The effective practice of law is about more than knowing reported cases and attending court dates. It is about understanding all dimensions of your life,
your concerns, and your motivations.
The professionals at Jordan Battista LLP strive to be experts in the law, and experts in the clients we represent. We believe that an in-depth knowledge of
the law is useless without an understanding of how it is best applied in the lives of the people who place their trust in us.
We invite you to browse through our website to learn about the diversity of our own lives which assist us to connect, counsel and advocate for your interests.
You will learn about our success in individual cases, our work in the community on wider legal issues, and the appreciation of our former clients.
Whether you are immigrating to Canada, struggling with family law issues, or purchasing a new home, we are here to assist you.
Our promise to you is to work tirelessly and efficiently, to be experts in our areas of legal practice, and above all to take the time to listen to you.
We share a passion for the law and a passion for the people we assist through the transitions of life.